Saturday, 14 December 2013

A Seven Book Deal With Pan Macmillan - OMG! #ASMSG

 Not for me, unfortunately, but great news for historical saga author Mary Wood. Making the move from indie author to mainstream, Mary tells her story here on Multi-story.co.uk.
Mary Wood has been writing novels for nearly twenty-five years and this breakthrough couldn't have happened to a more deserving person (me, me, me! I hear you say). She's kind, engaging and gracious. Go on over to Multi-story to read what Mary has to say about it all.

Also, Mary will be making the Christmas draw for a free Kindle Paperwhite plus leather cover, sponsored by Marble City Publishing, so get your entry in for the best e-reader on the market. Lightweight, glare free, read in bright sunshine unlike a tablet or iPhone (remember that bright sunshine?), read in the dark with the front-lit screen, and save yourself from the internet distractions of a tablet. Entry is free and the draw will take place early January 2014. Good luck!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, Ruby. It is a lovely surprise. I hope one day something like this happens for you, it is exciting, scary and in some ways a recognition that I am a writer - only authors will understand that statement, but it is true. Much love and a Very Happy Christmas and New Year to you and all your family, Mary xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Mary. You're an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Well done to Mary. Well deserved, I say.

    ReplyDelete