Thursday 3 January 2013

Get the WIP out and get on with it, Ruby!


Over Christmas I shared the first 38k words of the sequel to Peril with my beta reader and things are looking good. Now I need to knuckle down and get it completed. Peril has reviewed well on Goodreads, Amazon dot com and UK. I've learned a lot from those reviews and hope readers will enjoy the sequel just as much or even more. In the meantime Peril is featured on the UK site Indie Book Bargains - please take a look by clicking the badge below.

Indie Book Bargains 

If you've enjoyed reading Ruby's blog then please sign up to Ruby's News for freebies, advance review copies of upcoming novels and occasional updates. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your WIP. I'm at 60,00 words, and am saying the same thing to myself -- I need to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Damyanti! Let's make 2013 a success for our planned releases ;-)

      Delete